Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New updates to come...

I was so excited to hear this week that at least a couple of people read our blog. We have a lot of new updates that we will be posting soon. Aaron just got back from Uganda, our church softball team has started playing, I have been working on a few card-making and sewing projects, and we are getting ready to take our youth to camp. All this to say, there will be a lot of posts coming up and I hope you like our new header design. I was told by a friend to check out a blog of someone they knew and found great grabbie designs. She makes really great blogheaders using digital scrapbooking. Please check out her page at http://greatgrabbiedesigns.blogspot.com/2008/05/welcome.html

Updates will be coming soon!

1 comment:

Jay and Heather said...

Hey Aaron and Sarah,
I check your blog reularly. It helps me feel connected to you all. We miss NC and love you all. At the same time we love our church family here too. Things are going great, we just celebrated our one anniversary at the church. That first year just flies by! Cant wait to hear about Uganda, Jay and I really wished we could have gone. Keep posting!
Lots of love,
Heather