Sunday, September 25, 2011

Under the weather

All three Swains have been under the weather at some point these last three weeks, and not to mention the fact that the memory card in my camera is no longer working, so my attempts at blogging regularly were (temporarily) thrown off. I am so thankful that my mom could come visit last weekend (she only lives about 3 hours away) because Emma and Aaron had both started feeling really bad and she was able to help with housework and keep Emma for a while so we could just get out of the house. What a blessing!

On another note...
Friday marked the beginning of my favorite season of the year - Fall!
Here is a short list of things that i love about this time of the year:
10. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
9. Enjoying the fact that no one can see how pale my legs are for several months
8. Fall decorations
7. Wearing boots
6. Upcoming trip to the pumpkin patch (Emma's first!)
5. Upcoming trip to the Corn Maze (with the youth)
4. Sweaters
3. Celebrations (so many birthdays and holidays)
2. Fall smelling candles (pumpkin, cider, etc.)
1. Being outside without sweating

Hopefully the camera will be fixed soon and I can put up some pics of what Emma has been up to recently!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being sick is no fun, hope y'all feel better soon! I love your Fall list and was thinking about doing one myself- I may have to try a pumpkin latte now. :)