Tuesday, July 20, 2010

35/35 and a new cousin!




Today I am 35 weeks pregnant with 35 days (or less) to go! According to babycenter.com Emma is now as hefty as a honeydew melon at 5 1/4 pounds, doesn't have much room to maneuver in my belly. (Length: more than 18 inches, head to heel.)
At my 34 week appointment last week everything was looking great except that my belly is measuring small, so I will have an ultrasound tomorrow so we can check and make sure everything is okay - so please be praying that she is healthy and developing like she should!
Next week will be my 36week appointment and I will start to go every week, which makes everything seem really close!

In other news, Aaron's sister Carmen and her husband Carlos welcomed their baby girl, Chloe, into the world this weekend. Everyone seems to be doing well and we are thrilled that Emma is going to have a cousin close by and close in age to play with.

No comments: