Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Projects

Since completing (well, almost) the projects I was working on for Emma's nursery, I have one large stack of sewing projects (mainly dresses) and 1 new hobby that I am attempting to work on in the coming weeks.
This is a picture of some of the fabrics, patterns, ribbons, etc. that are on my current sewing to do list. I have set aside 1 hour each week to work on these, so I am hoping that I can conquer this stack in the next 2 months - we shall see!

Secondly, I have become really interested in learning to decorate cookies. I am always coming up with new hobbies that I want to get into, but they are all pretty expensive, so I always end up deciding it is not worth it to spend the money. Decorating cookies will be relatively inexpensive since I have most of what I need on hand already. Taking the time to make them, however, will be the challenge. Here is a picture from "sweetopia" of some super cute owl cookies:


I'm sure mine will not look like, that but I am looking forward to trying something new!

No comments: