Wednesday, May 26, 2010

27 weeks

Yesterday marks the beginning of pregnancy week 27! So far I am continuing to feel much better as long as I stay on my nausea medication. The last two weeks have been so fun for us because we can now see Emma moving in my belly. Before now we could just feel the kicks with our hands, but if I am laying still at night you can see her moving around, or as we like to think giving us high-fives.
We have continued to see God provide for our growing family in the last two weeks as well. We have been praying that Aaron would be able to leave his part-time job delivering pizza and find something full-time. Just last week he was offered a job doing security/front desk work several nights a week. We are beyond thrilled because this will not only provide for our family, but he should be able to use some of the time to get work done for school and church as well. Of course there will be some adjustment with working a job at night, but we are thankful that we can adjust to this schedule before Emma's arrival.
Next week will be my 28 week appointment, so we are looking forward to hearing little Emma's heartbeat and seeing if my belly is continuing to grow at a good rate.
We do covet your prayers for a healthy baby and a healthy rest of this pregnancy along with easing my fears about labor and delivery!!

And to at least include one picture, we got to finally have dinner with Brian and Heather Fleming and their son Isaiah on Monday night and since I forgot my camera I am posting a picture from their blog to show you how cute this little boy is! Emma and I look forward to many play-dates with you guys in the future!

No comments: