Monday, December 3, 2012

36 weeks

Since I am almost 37 weeks and have missed the last two, i thought I would go ahead and do a quick update from week 36.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
36 Weeks
Size of baby: 18.5 inches long and weighs about 6lbs. Molly is the size of a crenshaw melon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained again!  But still so thankful to be on the gaining side :)
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes, a lot of movement!  She especially loves to move in the evenings when I'm laying down.
Sleep: I am sleeping okay most nights.  Sometimes I have a hard time getting comfortable and I still get up several times for bathroom breaks.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions several times a day, back pain, nausea, I've also had trouble with my vision and headaches, but my blood pressure, etc. looks good so far, so hopefully preeclampsia will stay away this time.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, being able to bend over, not getting tired so easily - all totally worth it though!
Cravings: I had Aaron get some Reese's cereal this week, haha - definitely a craving, but still yummy.
Best Moment this week: Hearing Molly's strong heartbeat and finding out that everything still looks good at my appointment this week after the scare with my vision.  I'm now going to weekly appointments!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the house in order and doing some special Christmas things with Emma before baby sister arrives!

Just over 2 weeks until Molly's arrival (if not before)!!

No comments: