Thursday, December 6, 2012

37 Weeks

Full term!  I can't believe little Molly Kate has made it to 37 weeks!  I had delivered Emma by the time I reached 37 weeks with her, so this just feels like such a blessing.  And on top of that, everything is still looking good at my ob appointments.  I am going once a week now, but really I will only go one more time next Wednesday, then the following week we should be meeting our little girl!  Wow! 

With a second child, we have been much more laid back in the planning and preparation department.  It is starting to seem more and more real though the closer it gets, and I realized this week that I have completely forgotten what it is like to have a newborn - HA!  Seriously though, I think it is one of those times in your life that you are so sleep-deprived and everything happens and changes so fast that it is hard to remember.  So - I am busting back out all of the baby books that I loved with Emma, looking through all of her newborn pictures, and preparing myself for lack of sleep and lots of time with our boppy again!  Although I am nervous for baby girl #2 and going through the newborn stage again, I am eagerly anticipating her arrival and excited for how our family is about to grow and change.

How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: 19 inches long and weighs about 6 1/3lbs. Molly is the size of a swiss chard!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained again :)
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes, she is moving a lot, but I think it is getting pretty snug in there~
Sleep: I am sleeping ok. Just the typical end of pregnancy sleep that gets you ready for a newborn. :)
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, back pain, some nausea, tiredness - usual preggo stuff
What I miss: Bending over easily, sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Last night I got a strong hankering for a Five Guys cheeseburger.  Maybe the hubs will make that happen soon ;)
Best Moment this week: Making it Full Term!  Spending some fun time with Emma!  And going on a movie date with Aaron!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Molly soon, and doing some special things with Emma and Aaron before she arrives, oh and Christmas parties!

No comments: