Friday, June 11, 2010

Show Us Your Life - China Patterns


This week on Kelly's Korner people are posting their favorite china patterns and dishes. Aaron and I decided before we were married that we wanted more everyday-use dishes and decided not to pick out china. My favorite dishes that we have are these white square dishes below. They are so great because they match anything and food always looks so good displayed on them. I also have some platters I use in this white square look and they are fun because you can stack them by turning a bowl upside-down. I secretly feel like I am on Iron Chef America when I am using these dishes because I love to try and make the plating look so fun and fancy - HA!

The other set of dishes we have is like the set below but with more of a brown color on the inside instead of gray. They are very sturdy and I really enjoy using them. They are very deep and can hold lots of food, but because they are so deep sometimes the food will slide to the center.

Finally, I don't have the set below because it was not out when we registered, but I just love the pattern. I usually prefer to eat on solid colored dishes, but I think these are so fun and would love to have a small set of these some day.

No comments: