Monday, June 14, 2010

Wake Forest Baby Shower


This Saturday the ladies from my small group at church hosted Emma's first baby shower. We were so blessed by the generosity of all of the ladies that came!!! Thank you all so much for everything and a special thank you to the ladies in our LifeGroup that did such a wonderful job of hosting - we are beyond grateful! I haven't had a chance to upload my photos, so these are a few that Caroline took.
We received several hand-made gifts like the one above. Caroline used her artistic skills to make Emma this beautiful name picture. We also received a hand-made diaper bag from Mrs. Ruth and Mary made us several burp cloths and a blanket as well. Thanks all you crafty ladies for using your talents to bless us in this way. We received lots of cute clothes for Emma and many other things we needed as well.
This dress is one of Tori's dresses that she picked out especially for baby Emma - too sweet!
And here is a picture of myself with all of the gifts we received. Thank you ladies again for blessing Aaron, Emma, and myself with these wonderful gifts - we are so very grateful!
I hope that I can upload a few photos soon to show you the beautiful spread of food and decorations and some of the ladies at the shower as well. I hate that I did not get a picture with the hostesses, but I want to especially thank Jenny and Nicole for all the planning that you did even down to the smallest details - everything was wonderful, and Dawn and Caroline for everything you did to help with the shower as well.
My mom was also in town for the shower and Saturday night she helped to get all of Emma's clothes, blankets, sheets, etc. washed - so I am very thankful for that as well.

On the baby front - I will be 30 weeks officially tomorrow, we have a tour of the hospital tomorrow night, a doctor's appointment on Friday, and I can no longer see my feet when looking straight down,ha!

No comments: