Saturday, August 11, 2012

Big News!

Of course my blog has been neglected recently, but with good reason! Several months ago we found out we are expecting another baby! We are so excited about this new life that God has created and couldn't be happier. About a week or so after we found out we are expecting I started having severe morning sickness (just like I did with Emma). This time it was even more severe than last time and i have already stayed in the hospital twice and am currently receiving some home health help to get me through until the sickness stops. I had a pretty good week this week, so we are hoping it will continue. We found out at our 20 week appointment that baby looks very healthy and also found out that baby is a GIRL! Emma is thrilled that she is getting a little sister and already kisses my belly and talks to baby M every night. We would appreciate your prayers for this child and hopefully for less complications with this pregnancy than last time.

No comments: