Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fall Bucket List

Last year I wrote a post about my favorite things about fall, but I recently saw a "Fall Bucket List" on another blog and thought it would be fun to make one of my own. Since I am hoping to be feeling much better soon, and fall (my favorite season) is just around the corner, I really want to make the most of our family time before we have a newborn and won't be able to get out as easily in the winter. So, with that said, here is my attempt at a fall bucket list:
1. Take a family trip to the pumpkin patch.
2. Decorate our porch with pumpkins and mums.
3. Visit the mountains to see the leaves change.
4. Go with Aaron to a college or NFL football game.
5. Overuse my crockpot.
6. Invite friends over for game nights.
7. Teach Emma to carve a pumpkin.
8. Take a family trip to the zoo.
9. Make as many pumpkin desserts as possible.
10. Get the girls' room set up and decorated.

No comments: