Tuesday, September 25, 2012

27 weeks

How Far Along: 27 Weeks (tomorrow)
Size of baby: 14.5 inches long and weighs 2 lbs. Molly Kate is the size of a head of cauliflower!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained, but not sure how much - starting to gain more than I did with Emma because hardly any of my maternity shirts from last time fit.  But, I did have a picc line in for a few months that kept the calories coming, so I didn't lose as much weight as I did with Emma - praise the Lord!  Hyperemesis is not a weight-loss program I would ever recommend.
Maternity Clothes: Basically everything I wear is maternity at this point except for pajamas and t-shirts. 
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! She is moving a lot.  I think I felt hiccups last night too, so fun!
Sleep: I am sleeping great at night, except for getting up 1-3 times a night to go to the bathroom.  I also feel sleepy throughout the day.
Symptoms:  I usually feel bad at night, but nothing like what it has been.  And, I still get tired and worn out easily.  I went to a consignment sale this weekend and felt like I was going to pass out after about 30 minutes of looking through clothes in a warm room.
What I miss: Nothing other than sleeping at night without waking up to use the bathroom.
Cravings: Chick-fila chicken minis and hash-browns for breakfast - wow!  This has been one of the few things that I have gone on and on to Aaron about how good they tasted and how much I wanted them, haha.  I am so thankful for these random, strong cravings because I only have them during the last 3 months or so.
Best Moment this week: Eating the chicken minis, haha - just kidding!  Probably having Emma feel Molly kick, or at least she said she did.  She was so excited!  I can't wait to see this sweet sister relationship develop! 
What I am looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Friday.  We have an ultrasound, so we will see how she is growing, etc.  I'm still a little nervous that we may have some complications like we did with Emma, but trusting the Lord that He has been knitting this little lady in my womb just the way He planned to!

No comments: