Friday, October 12, 2012

29 weeks

How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: 15 inches long and weighs 2.5 lbs. Molly is the size of a butternut squash!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still gaining - hoping it will slow down a little these last few weeks.
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! She is moving a lot, and it is getting to that somewhat uncomfortable point where little elbows and feet are poking my hips and ribs.
Sleep: Sleep has been really good lately, except for the middle of the night bathroom runs, of course!
Symptoms: A little nausea now and then, tiredness, and swelling of the feet.
What I miss: I don't miss much as long as I am not really hot and tired :)
Cravings: I made pecan bars this week just because I wanted them, and I am still craving Chick-fila for breakfast.
Best Moment this week: Having a great OB appointment this morning, and enjoying some family time at Hill Ridge Farms (post to come)!
What I am looking forward to:  In two weeks we will have another ultrasound just to check on Molly Kate's growth, so although I am nervous, I am looking forward to see that sweet girl again!  Also, that same weekend we are dropping Emma off with my parents for part of the weekend and enjoying some time for my birthday/ our babymoon/ our early anniversary celebrating in the mountains!  So excited to have a weekend to spend with Aaron and to also see my parents again before baby girl arrives!

No comments: