Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Fun

Fall is definitely my favorite season of the year, and also my favorite season for fun family activities.  This past weekend we went up to Hill Ridge Farms in Youngsville.  We had a great time, and Emma could have stayed all day.  If you live anywhere around the North Raleigh area, you should definitely check it out and plan to stay for half of a day.  Emma's favorites were definitely the hayride to get the pumpkins, the giant slide, and the bounce houses.  I'm so thankful for all of the fun activities we can do this month, and really spend a lot of time having fun with Emma before Molly gets here in (hopefully) December. 
The bounce house was the first thing she did, and we quickly realized that after the sun came out it would be too hot for her long-sleeved turkey outfit, so we made a quick-change.
 She also loved playing in the sand pit!
 Emma and daddy feeding the goats.
 Fun on the slide.
Cheesing with our pumpkins!

Oh, and I finally finished our fall wreath a few weeks ago.  I think it turned out really cute and was pretty inexpensive to make.  I may put up a tutorial so i will remember for the future or if anyone wants to know how I made it.
Happy Fall everyone!  This week we are going to the State Fair!!

No comments: