Thursday, November 1, 2012

32 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: 16.7 inches long and weighs almost 3.75 lbs. Molly Kate is the size of a large jicama!  Although during my ultrasound this week, the tech said she was already around 4 lbs.  I can't believe it because Emma was just over 4 pounds when she was born, so I can definitely picture what she looks like right now!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained again :/ - but so thankful to be eating still, so it's worth it!
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes all the time.
Gender: Girl!  Molly Kate!
Movement: Yes, she is moving a lot!
Sleep: I am sleeping okay, just uncomfortable and have to wake up often.  Emma has been sleeping later recently, which has been an unexpected blessing for a little extra rest too!
Symptoms: Tiredness, a little nausea, reflux?
What I miss: Bending over easily, and not feeling miserable after large meals.
Cravings: I've been enjoying coffee again, so I crave iced vanilla lattes most of the day, haha.
Best Moment this week: Emma got to go trick-or-treating for the first time last and that was a blast, but hearing at my ultrasound that everything looked good and Molly was growing like she should was also wonderful news!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up the girls room - i have a lot of organizing to do, and I also have a baby shower this weekend!  I am so humbled and thankful to be given a shower from some of the ladies at our church.

We also have a date for Molly Kate's arrival, so unless I go into labor before then, the week before Christmas will be a very special one for our family!!

No comments: