Friday, November 9, 2012

Favorite Side Dishes

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today to share a favorite side dish of mine.  I love to cook, and this is a category I had a hard time narrowing down because I love to make casseroles for side dishes in the fall, but here is one of my favorites that is quick, simple, and delicious! 

1.  Corn Casserole
This is so delicious and easy and it seems people always ask for the recipe.
Ingredients:
1 stick of butter - melted
2 eggs - beaten
1 pkg corn bread mix (I use the Jiffy corn muffin mix in the small blue and white box)
1 can whole kernel corn - drained
1 can creamed corn
1 cup sour cream

Directions
1.  Preheat oven to 350 and grease a round or 9x9 baking dish
2.  In a bowl, combine all ingredients and pour into dish
3.  Bake for about 45 minutes - top will be golden brown



This photo is just from a google image search because I didn't have a picture, but this is exactly what it looks like :)


No comments: