Thursday, November 15, 2012

34 weeks!

How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: 18 inches long and weighs almost 4 3/4 lbs. Molly Kate is the size of a cantaloupe!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained again this week.  The doctor didn't seem concerned that I was gaining too much, though.
Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: This week she has been moving a lot!  I just watched her move in my belly last night for about 30 minutes straight.  It is definitely one of the weirdest and coolest things about pregnancy!
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good.  Some nights I sleep like a rock, and other nights I go to bed late and am up several times, so it just depends.  One morning this week Emma slept until 8:30 or so which means I did too - amazing!  (She is normally up around 7).
Symptoms: Lots of back pain this week :(. 
What I miss: Nothing of real importance, but it would be so nice to be able to give Emma a bath easily, haha.
Cravings: Chips and dip, salad.
Best Moment this week: Hearing that everything looks good at my 34 week appointment!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the house cleaned and organized before she arrives, and also going on our youth retreat this weekend!  It will probably be my last overnight youth event until Molly is done nursing, so I want to enjoy it while I can.  Oh, and Emma will get to stay with my parents since our retreat is so close to them, so I know she is thrilled! 
Oh - and I am really excited to have a thanksgiving meal with my church family next week, visit Aaron's family over the weekend, and get our Christmas decorations up! 

No comments: