Wednesday, November 7, 2012

33 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
33 Weeks
Size of baby: 17 inches long and weighs almost 4 lbs. Molly is the size of a pineapple!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained again at my last appointment.  I am definitely already larger than I ever got to be with Emma, but I am so thankful!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity!  I have even started to wear Aaron's t-shirts at home to be most comfortable, ha!
Gender: Girl!  Molly Kate!
Movement: Some days it seems like she moves non-stop, and others I really have to focus on counting kicks (supposed to get at least 7 kicks/movements in a 2 hr period)
Sleep: It depends on the day, but most of the time I am still sleeping well - just with the typical bathroom wake-up calls.
Symptoms: Less nausea this week, but having lots of back pain every afternoon and evening and some heartburn and tiredness too.
What I miss: Nothing really - but maybe bending over easily, sleeping on my stomach, and having energy past lunchtime are all things I won't mind being able to do again!
Cravings: I got to have 3 of my craving foods this week!  Pimento cheese sandwiches (thanks to Caroline for bringing them to my shower!), fried mushrooms (we used some of my b-day money to eat at a local place that serves them - yum!), and a Toblerone (thanks to Kristen!).
Best Moment this week: So many...hearing that everything was great at my appointment, along with a great baby shower from the ladies at my church, my mom being able to visit, working in the girls' room and getting the clothes organized, receiving some baby gifts in the mail (thanks to my wonderful aunts!), taking Emma trick-or-treating last Wednesday, oh, and not to mention setting a date for Molly's arrival!!!  Of course this date is set for around 39 weeks, so it is a definite possibility that I may go into labor before that, but we shall see!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the girls' room completed!

No comments: